Big Vortex Kit comes painted and partially assembled.
30 amp ESC
2) 9 gram servos,
1300 to 1600 MAH Lipo 11.1V
4 or 6 channel Receiver/ Transmitter
You may also like…
Keda TR 2830 1300KV$16.50Add to cart
TR2830 1300KV Motor Diameter: 28mm Motor Length: 30mm Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm Shaft Length: 14mm Weight: 56g Mounting Hole Size: M3.0, pitch 16mm M3.0, pitch 19mm Mounting Hole Depth: 4mm Max. Order Name RPM/V No-load Current （7.4V） Max. Amps Batteries Propeller 10×4.5 TR2830/18 1300 0.6A 21A 2-3S Lipo 30 Amp ESC Includes the X Mount and …
DSMX Diversity ReceiverSale!
$18.00Add to cart
Type: DSMX Compatible Full Range Receiver with Diversity Antenna Number of Channel: 6 Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible) Band: 2.4 GHz Dimension: 30(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm Weight: 4.54g Voltage Range: 3.45 – 8.4 V
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
How dual antennas work
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
Photo showing below is the diversity receiver for end-pin stabilizer. The same diversity receiver is also used in this product.
-True diversity dual antennas with independent processor for monitoring singal on both antennas
– Antennas extended for carbon fuselage / metalic structure installation
– FailSafe for all channels via press of a button
– DSMX Satellite port
Understanding the receiver (Showing DSMX 6-channel non-diversity receiver)
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
Failsafe Enable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug.
2) Upon successful binding, set the transmitter sticks / channels to the desired failsafe position.
3) Press the side pushbutton to save the current position in failsafe mode.
4) Check for green light on. Green light on indicates failsafe is successfully enabled.
5) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
Failsafe Disable (Video showing 10-Channel receiver)
1) Bind the receiver and do not remove bind plug. If green light is on Failsafe is currently enabled, pressing the side pushbutton will disable Failsafe.
2) Check for green light off indicates Failsafe disabled.
3) Remove bind plug and power cycle the receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum’s DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).